After creating over ten years of Look Up reminder stories on this site, I want to throw an idea out there. Do you have a Look Up story? Have you used the Look Up Mantra to help you overcome an obstacle or multiple life hiccups? OR, have you encountered a roadblock and could have used Look Up at the time, but didn't?
Soliciting Your Look Up Story
Although Look Up started from a big hit on my head in New York, it was never meant to stay in the Empire State nor just with me. Since its creation in 2010, the Look Up Mantra has been shared with countless people around the world.
From thousands of followers on social media to readers of my books and of course YOU, Look Up was created and shared to help everyone tap into the power of perspective with two easy-to-remember components: 1) Be in the moment & 2) Find the upside.
As my Look Up reminders are a way to remind all of us to keep our superpower of perspective close at hand, I would like to hear your Look Up story. Whether you used Look Up or not, I would like to hear how your story connects to the tenants of Look Up.
Share Your Look Up Story - Best Wins a Piece of Look Up Jewelry
I will read all submissions, but please follow the guidelines below to submit your Look Up Story. This could mean the difference between winning or not winning.
- Email me with your true story ranging from 200-700 words.
- Must showcase how you used or could have used the Look Up Mantra in your situation to overcome.
- Use simple, honest, and even humorous writing to illustrate your story.
- Include a picture if you would like (not necessary).
- End your story with a one-liner about Look Up (ex. Here's to looking up OR Don't leave home without Look Up in your back pocket.)
- Deadline for submissions is January 3rd, 2022.
- Qualified submissions will have a chance to share stories here. The winner receives a piece of Look Up jewelry + mention in the next newsletter, blog, and future write-ups.
- Use these Look Up stories as a guide.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
I look forward to reading your Look Up stories.
As always, here's to looking up!