I'm an author, inspirational speaker, and adventurer with a powerful story that inspires others to overcome obstacles and live an adventurous life. Although I hang my hat in Florida, I'm never home for long, seeking other adventures and finding unique ways to tap into the power of perspective. My speaking style is down-to-earth with just the right dose of sassy humor and wisdom.
My Presentation Topics
- Overcoming Obstacles and Architecting a Life 2.0
- The Lifehack that the Gurus Don't Tell You
- Take Your Life and Business to the Next Level by Adding Adventure
- The Keys to Architecting Your Best Life
- Living an Adventurous Life and How Adventure Can Be Your Meditation
- Set Your GPS on Happiness – Where Will Your GPS Take You?
- Post-Traumatic Growth and the Art of Finding the Upside
What are others saying about my talks:
"Insightful and inspiring describes Heidi. Your audience will be completely engaged and follow along effortlessly on her journey through life's adventures. You will feel sad, encouraged and happy, leaving with some tools to help you through your challenges."
- Ellen Latham MS, Founder of Orange Theory Fitness Franchise
"Heidi Siefkas is a dynamic speaker with a unique ability to take a traumatic life event and create a positive light that she shares genuinely with her audience. Her interactive approach allows her audience to connect with her message."
- Yvonne Hasse, Vice President of Suits, Stilettos and Lipstick
"We invited her to speak at our Mind, Body, & BUSINESS™ Conference and were absolutely delighted with her presentation. Our guests found Heidi’s story to be inspirational, and her talk was engaging and relatable. Heidi’s powerful message of “post-traumatic growth” was on-point and well-received. We look forward to her participation again at future events." -
- Bridgette Baker, President of PCBi
"She was a passionate and engaging speaker who offered insight into life’s treasures, reminding us all to “look up”! She truly is a talented speaker, author and champion for those who need encouragement." -
- Paula Twidale, Executive Vice President of USTOA
"Through her powerful message she inspired us to believe that we can overcome obstacles and live a fulfilled and adventurous life. If you are looking for someone to speak at a meeting or event I would highly recommend Heidi." - Christine Meyers, Women in Business of Davie-Cooper City, Florida
- Christine Meyers, Women in Business of Chamber of Commerce of Davie-Cooper City, Florida
"Heidi's compelling story pulls the audience right in. She delivered an inspirational and interactive presentation."
- Becky Case, Miramar-Pembroke Pines Chamber of Commerce
To schedule an event, adventure, or other with me, please email email@example.com with the details of the event, including dates, where, audience, goals, and your why.
In the meantime, you may want to grab copies of my books in print, ebook, and audio.
I look forward to being a part of your event and its featured motivational speaker.
Here’s to looking up!