Have you always wanted to travel to Kauai?
In this episode of Where Else to Go, listen to Author and Adventurer, Heidi Siefkas, as she explains why she loves living on Kauai, and recommends things to do on the island.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy learning about the Garden Island of Kauai and aloooooha!
Check out Heidi’s recommendations:
- Sunday Brunch at Gaylord’s
- Kauai Beer Company on Rice Street – Food Truck Night on Thursday
- Rob’s Good Times Grill on Rice Street
- Sunshine Market at Lihue Vidinha Stadium on Fridays
- Sunset at Lihue Lighthouse or Poipu Beach House
- Kayak to Kipu Kai (only one on the secluded beach seen in The Descendants) or Wailua River (kayak and hike to secret falls)
- Hike Nualolo Trail in Waimea Canyon + Picnic Sunset at Kalalau Lookout
- Surf lesson at Black Pot in Hanalei Bay and Barracuda for Tapas
- Rent bike and do Kapa’a bike path