Get a Taste of Cuba – Let’s Go Cruising
After six years traveling to Cuba, I’m finally sailing to Cuba from Tampa this year. For all six sailings of the Carnival’s Paradise, I will be the Cuba guest lecturer. In this role, I will showcase through daily, interactive presentations Cuban culture, flavors, rhythms, travel tips, and personal anecdotes featured in my book, Cubicle to Cuba.
Wanna Join Me for a YOLO Cruise to Cuba?
Each sailing has a different itinerary whether going to Key West, Cozumel, and/or Grand Cayman.
However, ALL start in Tampa and have a day and overnight in HAVANA.
Choose from 6 Sailings in Feb, May, July, Aug, & Sept
- February 17th – February 22nd 5-Day Cruise from Tampa to Key West and HAVANA CUBA
- May 3rd – May 7th – 4-Day Cruise from Tampa to HAVANA CUBA
- July 2nd – July 7th – 5-Day Cruise from Tampa to HAVANA CUBA and Key West
- August 18th – August 26th – 8-Day Cruise from Tampa to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and HAVANA CUBA
- August 26th – Sept 1st 6-Day Cruise from Tampa to Grand Cayman and HAVANA CUBA
- September 5th – Sept 10th 5-Day Cruise from Tampa to Cozumel and HAVANA CUBA
Special Bonus: Book Your Cruise and Contact Me with Your Dates for VIP Invites and More Onboard.
Before You Go to Cuba Travel Tips
Must Read Cuba Travel Tips
- Top 5 Things to Do in Havana
- Five Things You Don’t Know About Cuba But Should
- 4 Ways You Can Travel to Cuba in 2018
- Grab a copy of Cubicle to Cuba
If you have questions that aren’t addressed in this post, please contact me or comment below.
As always, here’s to looking up!