Ready for an unforgettable adventure with me this fall?
Choose from two amazing trips: Camino de Santiago in Spain this October or Cuba in November?
Camino de Santiago in Spain October 5-14th
Join me for a walk to remember on the Camino de Santiago!
The 9-day route of 100 km starts in Sarria with daily walks averaging 4-6 hours through the Spanish countryside and small hamlets. The typical end of the journey is in Santiago de Compostela, but as a finale, I have added a day trip to Finisterre, an inspirational oceanside town featured in the movie The Way.
- Flights to Santiago October 5th and 6th
- October 6th - Sarria - Transfer from Santiago airport to our hotel Alfonso IX. Meet group, co-leaders, and local guide
- October 7th - Sarria to Portomarin - Start the Camino for a calm six-hour walk through pretty villages, 13 miles
- October 8th - Portomarin to Palas de Rei - Cross the Miño River and rise uphill to Serra de Ligonde, walking 13 miles
- October 9th - Palas de Rei to Melide - Continue downhill for a four-hour walk ending at the market town of Melide, 9 miles
- October 10th - Melide to Azura - Cross several streams and pass through medieval villages along this four-hour walk, 8 miles
- October 11th - Arzua to Amenal - Walk through pretty woods and sleepy villages, five-hour walk, 13 miles
- October 12th - Amenal to Santiago - The final day of walking with arrival at Santiago de Compostela, four-hours, 9 miles
- October 13th - Finisterre - Day trip with group to the Finisterre, where the land and sea meet
- October 14th - Flights home
Included in package:
Standard European hotel accommodations (double or single occupancy with private bathrooms), all breakfasts and dinners, one (1) expert tour guide + one (1) inspirational author to make the most of the Camino, luggage transfer between hotels, and transfers to/from Santiago airport. (**not included round-trip airfare to/from Santiago**)
Price: 1,500 Euro (double) 1,750 Euro (single)
Deposit 300 Euro to secure your spot TODAY!
(**Exchange rates change, but the prices and deposit are roughly $367 deposit and $1,840 for double and $2,080 for single room***)
Wanna Go But at Another Time?
If you would like to go to Cuba or Spain with me and these dates don’t work, please contact me. I can point you to my trusted partners or set up another private tour for you and your friends/family.
Cuba: Havana, Viñales, Trinidad, and Cienfuegos November 8-15th
Wanna ride in a classic convertible in Cuba?
Always wanted to learn how to salsa?
How about sipping mojitos in Havana?
Come to Cuba with Me!
November 2018 Tour to Cuba Overview
This 7-night program will showcase Havana’s rich culture and history by visiting Old Havana, various community projects, art galleries the Hotel Nacional, and even taking a salsa lesson. We take a break from the big city to explore the beautiful countryside of Viñales, which is the tobacco region of Cuba. We will take in the colonial-style postcard destination town of Trinidad as well as the most neoclassical city of Cienfuegos, known as the “Pearl of the South.”
Learn more about the trip and its highlights:
- Panoramic Tour of Havana
- Old Havana Walking Tour
- Salsa Lesson + Cuban Cocktails Demonstration
- Private Artist Workshops, Studios and Gallery Visits
- San Jose Craft Market
- Hemingway Home Visit: Finca Vigia
- Classic American Car Ride
- Optional Tropicana Show
- Tour of Viñales farm with lunch
- Boat ride through Viñales best cave
- Optional horseback ride through Viñales
- Trinidad Historical Walking Tour + Ceramic Studio
- Cienfuegos Walking Tour + Thomas Terry Theater
- Old Cigar Factory + Rum Factory
Price: $ 2,907 (double) $ 3,462 (single)
Program to include:
- Accompanying Local Guide
- Private Driver with sedan, minivan or motorcoach
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Listening devices called Whispers
- Accommodations (combination of hotel and bed and breakfasts)
- Breakfast Daily, 7 lunches, & 3 dinners (allowing for free time to explore paladares on own)
- Activities and entrances on the program
- Airfare to Havana and return from Santa Clara (to make transfers smooth please purchase advised flights)
- Visa to travel to Cuba (approx. $100 at airport)
- Gratuities for driver, guide, maids, or other people on your trip that make it special
As spots are limited, reserve yours with $300 deposit before August 8th.
**Once your spot is secured, please note 50% in check or ACH transfer due 90 days prior & final payment in check or ACH transfer due 30 days prior.**