With many adventures under my belt, you can imagine I have souvenirs from all corners of the world. I have rugs from Peru, sculptures from the Dominican Republic, a sombrero grande from Mexico, and jewelry from Australia and New Zealand to Cuba. With that said, I’ve […]3 Read More
- Don’t Miss this Cuba Travel Tip – Join Me for Walk in Trinidad, Cuba
- Join Me in Kauai for a Dose of Aloha Mixed with Hola – Reading of Cubicle to Cuba
- Crow On – Join Me in Havana, Cuba for a Reading of Cubicle to Cuba
- From Desk Job to Dream Job, Cubicle to Cuba Feature on Women Writers
- My Favorite Places in Cuba – Wanna Travel to Cuba with Me?